Currently AI Intern at American Express, Bangalore. Previously research Intern at ROSE Labs,NTU Singapore ROSE Labs. May(2019)- July(2019). A Computer Vision, deep learning and machine learning enthusiast.
- Deep Learning Intern at AI Labs, American Express Bangalore (Presently).
- Deep learning and Computer Vision Intern at ROSE Labs NTU Singapore (May 2019- July 2019)
- Deep Learning Intern at IIT-Bombay (May 2018 - July 2018)
- Computer Vision Intern at Big Vision LLC, under Dr.Satya Mallick, interim CEO of OpenCV (May 2018 - May 2019)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (2018)
- OpenCV Contributer.
- President Artificial Intelligence/ML club IIIT-Naya Raipur.
- Winner of Best Project Award at Industry Academia Meet (IAM) IIIT-Naya Raipur on Crowd Counting.
- Organizer TechNovate IIIT-Naya Raipur.
As a former president of AI/ML club at IIIT-Naya Raipur, I’ve presented/co-presented on the following topics
- [Workshop #1: Linear Regression with Keras]
- [Workshop #2: Numpy and Kaggle]
- [Workshop #3: Pandas and Kaggle]
- [Workshop #4: CNN with Tensorflow]
- [Workshop #5: Multi Layer Neural Networks with Tensorflow]
- [Workshop #6: Convolutional Neural Networks with Tensorflow]
- [Workshop #7: Recurrent Neural Networks with Tensorflow]
- [Workshop #8: Crowd counting using CSRNet]
As a former intern at Big Vision LLC, I have written some of the popular blogs on Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Deep Learning based character classification
- Hough Transform using OpenCV
- Center of blob using OpenCV
Books I’d Highly Recommend
- Emotional Agility - Susan David
- Chasing the Scream - Johann Hari
- The Elegant Universe - Brian Greene
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind - Yuval Noah Harari
- Out of Mao’s Shadow: The Struggle for the Soul of a New China - Philip P. Pan
- Just Mercy - Bryan Stevenson